The 1916 Project - a movie you MUST SEE about abortion!!!

I’ll never forget the morning Seth Gruber, a pro-Life revolutionary, spoke at a Men’s Ministry about abortion. I thought I knew a lot about the evil that is abortion, but Seth woke me up in a new way to the horrors of the practice. I wept during his presentation.

In this election year, the Democrats think that can mobilize the deceived masses by making abortion rights the dominate issue for them. The timing of the release of this movie is critical in the nation. I believe God will use it to help protect the unborn all up and down the ballot in November.

 

Abortion has ALWAYS been something Christians stood against – from the earliest days of Church History – a blog post I wrote about the topic: LINK 


https://joel2generation.blogspot.com/2022/06/the-only-early-christian-position-on.html

 

Tragically, many Christians today have been deceived into thinking that infanticide (which is what abortion essentially is) is somehow allowable for Christians.

 

That being said, I am going tomorrow night to see a showing of new film. Check out the link to see when other showings are in your area. I will probably be scheduling a showing at our church at some point in the weeks to come.

 

LINK


https://the1916project.com/

 

Share this link with your friends.

 

For such a time as this,

 

Dave


Comments