3 Hindus, 3 words of knowledge = 1 healing (so far)

We are actually in the midst of seeing many healings in the past couple of days - in a Church meeting this morning, I called out a number of words of knowledge and two men were just healed in their seats, and the others who came forward for healing were healed after we laid hands upon them.

Tonight in a miracles service someone brought 3 Hindu men who wanted me to explain to them how healings were taking place (they had seen a number of people healed as they watched). I explained to them that Jesus gave us the same power that He had to do the same works He did. I then proceeded to demonstrate what I meant.

I asked if any of them had pain in their bodies and one said he did. I said DON'T tell me where it is, let God show me and then we'll pray. As I waited on the Lord, He gave me 3 words of knowledge - for the back of legs, migraine headaches and a pain in his shoulder. They were all accurate - talk about 3 surprised Hindus! Of course I was surprised too because this stuff never gets old! God showing up and revealing things that we could never know is always shocking.

So what happened to our Hindu friend? His shoulder was healed during prayer. Since his shoulder was the only problem that was actually hurting him at the time, we can only be sure of the one healing. Hopefully we'll hear in the days to come that the equation changes to: 3 Hindus, 3 words of knowledge = 3 healings. That would be Jesus Math.

Comments

  1. hey man where are you in the middle east?
    I am a girl who was involved with Street church last year and I will try to keep you in my prayers. I just got back in to the states my self.
    my spot is called
    www.gozoenhonduras.blogspot.com
    you can check it out if you wold like
    God blesse You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment