God reveals muslim family member's name

It has only happened to me very rarely - 3 or 4 times ever, but yesterday the Lord gave me the name of a muslim woman's brother while I was speaking to her. I "saw" (in a type of vision) she and her brother together on a vacation in another Middle Eastern country - this was while I was giving a presentation in front of a group. While I was seeing it, his name just popped into my head. I have only know this woman for a few days and knew nothing about her family. She said, "Yes, that's my brother's name!" The others present (all muslims) wanted to know "how" I got the name.

I'm not sure what the Lord wants to do in regards to her brother, but after that I got a word of knowledge for the brother - I haven't had a chance yet to discuss it with this woman.

We are living in days of increase in every way. I was in the middle of a presentation - not prayer, not worship and the Lord began to speak. More Lord!

Comments