"Maybe God has sent you to me to answer my questions" - Kingdom teamwork (follow-up)

This post is a follow up about the Indian family we met through a word of knowledge and a healing.

I got together with the woman who was healed when I prayed for her after DJ had gotten a word of knowledge in a restaurant.

We met together for about 3 hours. Immediately she began to open up to me. She said she didn’t know why she was pouring out her heart to a stranger but said, “I felt like I’ve known you all my life”.

The encounter in the restaurant really shook her up – she came from a Christian background, but was totally secular and extremely scientific and rational. She didn’t believe in good or evil and her concept of God was that of a higher power, but totally impersonal.

When I had prayed for her, not only was she healed, she FELT something supernatural happening. She didn’t believe such a thing was possible. She knew we had to meet again. Even her husband, a hindu, couldn’t believe that something supernatural happened to her. He also told her that you’ve got to meet with that woman.

During our time, I shared with her many aspects of my relationship with God, how God speaks, the miracles we have seen, etc. Had she not had the encounter with God in the restaurant, she wouldn’t have given me the time of day. She said that she could actually “see” light around me as we talked.

After the encounter, things had begun to happen to her and in her house. She had no explanation and it was causing her fear. She even asked if we could come and pray through their house.

At the end of our time, she said, “I’ve had questions about God all my life and there was never anyone who would listen and be able to answer them. Maybe God has sent you to me to answer my questions”.

BTW - DJ had initially asked her hindu husband if he had the headache - he said, no at the time, but his wife told me that he actually did have a headache at that very moment too.
.

Comments