Egyptian muslim man explains, "I don't know if you can help me because my demons are very stubborn".

While in a park during the islamic holidays, I was standing next to group of Egyptians when the Lord gave me a word of knowledge about a back problem in a certain part of the back. I interrupted them and inquired as to who had this particular problem. One man said he did and came over to talk. At this point, I spoke to them as a group. I explained how the Lord had given me a revelation (a word of knowledge) indicating what He wanted to do. It was a cordial conversation. The man with the back problem wanted to talk however in private.

As we walked away from the group, he began to explain to me that his problem was actually caused by demons. (I can see why he wanted to leave the group). We talked for a while and I explained that we could indeed help him but that the park was probably not the best context to pray for his deliverance. At one point he said a very funny thing, he said, "I don't know if you can help me because my demons are very stubborn". I was able to explain a bit about the superiority of the Kingdom of God above everything and that the stubbornness of his demons wasn't going to hinder things:)

I brought two good friends into our discussion - one who ministers in Egypt and another who lives in the city where we all were (which is where these Egyptians lived and worked). Let us pray that he is willing to call and set up a time to get set free.

Comments