accurate word of knowledge comes as couple walks in

today in the service, I noticed a couple walk into the service together and as they walked into the room a strong word of knowledge came about a throat condition. I waited until the end of the service when we were about to minister some healing and then pointed to that specific part of the room and inquired about the throat condition. I didn't feel led to specifically call out the exact woman but she identified herself as having the condition.

In hindsight, I am glad I hadn't just called her out alone as several others had come for prayer for throat conditions and Desert Princess saw one healing.

I did pray for the woman who had a thyroid condition - she had a strong encounter with God and felt His presence in that area. She has to wait and see what has happened over the course of a few days, but I am expectant that God who called her out specifically, will be faithful to complete the work that He began.

Comments