when the Lord speaks a name again!!!

this morning while praying for several cancer patients in a local hospital, I asked a group of nurses if anybody needed a miracle. as I walked into the room, I got a word of knowledge for a right shoulder problem. The head nurse had that problem and so we prayed for her. I felt like one of the nurses was going to unlock some prophetic word. An Indian name came to my mind (all the nurses were Indian). They told me that the name was for another nurse who wasn't on duty at that time. However, the one who the Lord used to trigger the word agreed to 'carry a gift of healing' to this other nurse for me. I laid hands on her hands and she felt God's presence. I can't wait to hear what happens after she prays for the other nurse.

Also, the presence of the Lord was so strong on the different patients we prayed for. Of course, we will need some time to see what has happened, but they all felt His power coming into their bodies.

Basically, when Holy Spirit-filled believers lay hands on the sick, something will ALWAYS happen. How could it not?

Comments