restaurant healings after church healings

why not continue the healing service at a restaurant? seems like something Jesus would do.

I got a word of knowledge for one of the employees. I had the hostess go and see who had the pain in the back of the head. She came back and said it was for a guy in the back but that "he was shy". I told her to tell him that I was a pastor. He came out. We then went to the back to pray. He had had an accident. We prayed and the pain began to leave. He still had a little bit of pain and so I sent one of our team back - he prayed for him twice and he said that ALL the pain was gone.

Before leaving, I got another word of knowledge for a neck problem. Desert Princess and her friend went to pray for the Filipino server who responded to the word. She was completely healed - and was in tears!

not a bad lunch - but then there was our nightly meeting (next blog post)

Comments