Treasure Hunting Again...

Last Wednesday group of us went “Treasure Hunting” bringing the Kingdom…we found some clues we got it earlier…as I was walking in a shopping area I was passing by an Indian guy I got word of knowledge for left back neck pain so I asked him if he has that pain he says no I don’t have it but why u ask??? I told him because if I pray you will get healed he says what’s your name so I told him he says are u Christian I said yeah…so he told me yeah I did have the pain so he allowed me to pray for him & I prayed for three times & every time became more less…as I am praying for him I got another word of knowledge for emotional pain he says yeah so I start telling him that God loves u so much & he loves to heal people inside more than the outside & I start praying for him & felt something different I told yeah it’s the Holy Spirit & he called me the next day & said that the pain gone completely…Praise God thank u Jesus…when he heals he heals completely 100 %...we went to a shop & there I found one of my old friend many years I don’t see him & I asked him if he has back pain or right side pain but he said no, I don’t so I asked him if there’s any other people with him he said has a guy & a girl working in basement so he remembered that his friend he has back pain & he’s taking injections so my friend got shocked the way I talk to him because he don’t know me in that way…so I start to preach for him…so I told fb to go & ask the girl if she has right side pain so she went & talk to her ( Filipina ) & she told her no I don’t have it as she was talking to her God give her a word of knowledge for emotional pain she said yeah I have but she didn’t allowed her to pray & she said to her that she was Christian & now she’s Muslim…so I went to the basement & I didn’t know what happened but I asked the man if he has pain in his back he said yeah & he was an Egyptian Muslim & he allowed me to pray before that Filipina girl so I prayed twice & he said he don’t feel anything but that doesn’t make me disappointed because I knew that the Lord done something & there was a customer she was completely covered ( Veiled woman) so she said to me when you’re praying you can’t get result in the same time it will take time because I did asked the staff she said u must pray, fast…ect I said yeah you’re right I am he a Christian & I pray in Jesus name & people got healed on the spot so I asked her if she has pain in her right side she said no but my knees paining because of walking so I asked fb to pray for her & she allowed her to pray…by the way I don’t expect this woman to allowed us praying I got shocked God is awesome…so she felt better but she said that the pain will go latter…so It was awesome that God done something & that’s more enough for me…I know that our Lord he done everything beautiful in his time our job is to pray for people doesn’t matter if they got healed on the spot or latter more important is to do God’s will for praying for the sick…

Comments