FEAR Extinguishing - in the United States

I had no idea what to expect upon our arrival in the United States. We have been praying for people and ministering to people in the Middle East since the COVID-19 crisis began with a level of openness and receptivity than I have ever seen in 28 years of living around the Arab World.

But in my first two days in the US, I have been able to minister to many many people while I am out - mostly employees in stores and other businesses. It all started in the American airport where our plane landed.  I knew immediately that the door for ministry, the door to be a "Fear Extinguisher", was wide open in the U.S.

I have found the same level of openness to me praying with them that I found in the Middle East. Everyone has a story, something they. are particularly concerned about and that is always the starting point.  The grace of listening to people!  And then the gratitude when they know they have been heard and their appreciation when we offer to pray for their specific need.

Christians - it is time to reach out, it is time to engage, it is time to offer to pray for people who are sharing openly about their needs and concerns.

#covid19church #covid-19 #covid19 #pandemic #coronavirus #prayer

Comments