FEAR Extinguishing in California (including many Middle Easterners!)

The opportunities continue to be unbelievable.  Today was no exception. I felt prompted to head into a shop to ask the employee about a recurring dream he was having.  And sure enough, he's been having a dream with the same person over and over.  This opened a huge door to pray for him, to encourage him, to prophesy over him.  The Lord gave me a name that was very meaningful to him. And in the end, I was able to anoint him with oil in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Next it as on to Walmart where we ministered the other day to an Afghan Muslim woman and also to a Coptic Orthodox Egyptian woman.  Today was INCREDIBLE.  The first employee we approached was an Iranian woman and as we spoke with her she shared how she had left Islam and come to Christ!  We got to encourage her and even invite her to a house church meeting in her city!  I also got a word of knowledge for her Muslim mother (a left knee) and she was going to pray for her when they spoke next!

As we were heading to leave, I had a strong word of knowledge for a heart condition and shared it with my friend who was with me.  As we were leaving, one of the Walmart employees directed us to a check out counter but we didn't have anything.  She too was Iranian.  And I explained to her that God had revealed to me (I used a Persian word she understood for "revelation") that someone had a heart condition.  She said it was her!!!  So I got to pray for her in Jesus' Name that she would be healed.  What a divine appointment!

We also got to pray for 3 young women all sitting together whose lives had been turned upside down by the whole COVID-19 pandemic (one in college, one high school graduate, and one still in high school).

After my friend dropped me off at a Peet's Coffee, I got 3 different words of knowledge - for 2 women waiting for coffee and for one of the employees - a shoulder, a foot problem, and a lower back.  I got to share with them how God reveals things in order to heal people and then got to pray for ALL of them and they were so grateful.  

In my final stop, I met a Jordanian Arab woman pharmacist and got to bless her in Arabic and her family.

Not a bad couple of days FEAR Extinguishing - and although I am far from my home in the Middle East, I feel like the Lord has brought the Middle East to me here!

...for such a time as this!

Comments