NORMAL KINGDOM LIVING - HEALINGS, etc.

In the past 10 days, we’ve had the privilege of ministering in 4 different church services, wherein our “…preaching (was) not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power” (1 COR 2:4). The testimonies of healings and prophetic words are simply too many to try and write about them all. I will share a few and hopefully the others who were involved will add their too.

In each of the services, I would give would I came to refer to as a “Kingdom now guarantee”. As our team would began to minister, I would say that if we didn’t do the works of Jesus or if we didn’t come with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power (which of course we left up to the Lord as to what He wanted to do), then they didn’t have to believe anything that we were saying. In each and every service, God faithfully poured out His Spirit and gave us prophetic words for the people, words of knowledge, and healed many different people from a variety of problems.

Additionally, we would pray for the impartation and/or release of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. The Lord came upon people in a powerful way and on several occasions when He was releasing a prophetic gift, the person being prayed for had a vision right at the same time.

Personally, for me I have been asking the Lord to increase my accuracy as I give words of knowledge. Generally, I will get a word for a certain physical condition that a person has (or people have). I have asked the Lord to give me more details and on several occasions, the Lord did in fact give me further details, i.e. the gender and what had caused the condition. One experience was particularly encouraging which began by the Lord giving me a word of knowledge for a jaw problem. I then asked the Lord for more and He gave me the impression it was for a female. Then I got the name “May”. To my shock and amazement, when the offering was about to be taken, the woman who would take it was introduced as “May”. This was one of the only times I have been given a name that was actually ‘on target’!!! When I was giving some of the words of knowledge, I turned to this woman and explained that the Lord had given me her name. I then asked about a ‘jaw problem’. She said that it was for her newborn grandson (who was present). Even as we prayed for the child, I could sense the Holy Spirit was ministering to him. We will of course see what the doctor says about the jaw after he is examined. The Lord also gave me a prophetic word for May that was a confirmation of another prophetic word she had received while in Asia.

I don’t know exactly how many miracles we saw all in all – we tried to get people to raise their hands who knew that they had been completely healed and my estimation overall was that it was close to 50 people. Many others received spiritual gifts, accurate prophetic words and powerful touches by the Spirit of God. This is our definition of ‘normal Kingdom living’ – I don’t want to go back to what used to be ‘normal’ ever again!

Comments

  1. SWEETNESS!!!! What a forerunner! You are stepping into a whole other level here DJ. This is so incredibly awesome! May the Lord continue to give you more and more accurate words of knowledge just like he did to William Branham back in the day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment