A RECORD OF MIRACLES

I'm into miracles. Actually, WE'RE into miracles - my family and the community that gathers in my home to pursue God, His power and whatever is available to followers of Jesus Christ. The funny thing about miracles is that once you begin to experience them, you really can't go back to a life without them.

For years, I didn't really believe there was that much of the miraculous available for us - or maybe I should say, I didn't "expect" to see God's power manifested in and through my life, or the Churches I attended. That has all changed over the past few years. God broke into our very predictable Christian lives and began doing things and saying things that I had only read about previously.

This blog will be about what HE DOES. For the most part, I will try to limit what is written to things that can only be explained in supernatural terms - miraculous healings, prophetic words, divine encounters, etc. I have invited some of my friends who are also on this "journey into the miraculous" to post as well.

My hope is that skeptics (all kinds including "Christian skeptics") will find this blog and wrestle with what is written. Jesus said that "if I don't do the works (miraculous ones) of my Father, you don't have to believe me". As a follower of Jesus, I need to be able to say the same thing - IF I DON'T DO THE WORKS THAT JESUS DID, YOU ARE DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE A WORD I SAY.

Let the games begin...

Comments