Malaysian Miracles

On a trip to Malaysia, we saw God move in power on several different occasions.

While eating one night in a Chinese restaurant, I walked past a waiter and got a word of knowledge for a jaw. I inquired and the waiter in fact had a problem with his jaw. I prayed for him and he was healed.

On another day we were visiting a prayer retreat center and the Lord gave us a number of prophetic words and other words of knowledge for healing while there. While sitting around a table, the Lord just began to give us revelation for the people sitting around us. One word of knowledge was for an upper arm and shoulder problem. One lady had this problem and we prayed for her and she was healed. That night I saw her at a revival meeting and she was waving her hand at me indicating that everything was fine - It is always great to hear that someone stays healed!

A couple of other words and prophetic pictures were given around the table that afternoon. After that, as we were touring around the prayer retreat center I got a word of knowledge for someone with a neck problem. Neither of the two giving us the tour had a problem, but one noticed that I got the word just as we were passing one of the caretakers living quarters. She said, that the person living there has a neck problem. That was a first for me - to get a word for someone as I passed their residence when they weren't home. More Lord.

Finally, one afternoon we walked into a beauty salon and as we were about to leave, I got a word about an arm problem. I asked one of the two ladies working there if they had that problem and one did. She was Buddhist. We prayed for her and she was healed.

As we tried to leave, I got another word of knowledge for a lower back. She also had that problem. We prayed again and she was healed of that too.

We tried to leave again and I got another word for a forearm. This was for the other woman (God doesn't leave anybody out). We prayed for her and she was healed.

Finally, she asked if we would pray for her back too. We prayed yet again and she said that it felt fine.

Comments