Man fixing car gets "fixed" by Jesus

Last night as I neared my house driving home, I got a very strong word of knowledge in the back of my neck. I live in a rather isolated/new area of town and so the likelihood of seeing anybody was almost zero. I said to the Lord, "if this is a word of knowledge, let there be someone right in front of me when I turn into the residential area where we live". As I drive through the gates, there is a car blocking the way to my parking area. I think to myself, "here we go"!

As I approach this man, who is a muslim from Sudan, I immediately ask him if he has pain in the back of his neck, pointing to the exact area where I got the word. He is quite surprised, "how did you know that"? I gave him a quick explanation of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the Kingdom of God. He asked if I was a Christian at this point. Then I asked if I could pray for him. He agreed.

I put my hand on his neck and prayed for him, releasing the Kingdom and agreeing with what God has indicated in the word of knowledge. After I finished, I asked him, "is the pain gone in that area"? He said, "yes it is, how did you do that, metaphysics for something". I again explained what he obviously didn't understand during little talk with him.

He actually lives about 5 houses away from us and so I know that we will be talking again very soon. I just walked away after the healing and allowed him to "ponder" what had just happened to him. May this open a huge door into his family and my other neighbors. More Lord!!

Comments