You Just Never Know!

Last night we were at a meeting where the Lord showed up. The next morning, the sore throat I've been fighting all week was all but gone. I know it's not a resurrection from the dead, but we must remember to "acknowledge Him in all our ways." I'm grateful for what the Lord did for me, but I'm also grateful for what He did through me.

About a month ago, we went to a meeting with some fellow believers from the sub-continent. At this meeting, I was able to pray for a girl whom the Lord had highlighted for prayer a few days prior. Among other things, she had a painful bone spur on the back of her right hand. I laid hands on it and prayed for the Lord to remove it. Nothing happened. . .then. At this meeting last night, she comes up to me and shows me her hand and there was no bone spur and no pain. You just never know when the healing comes; we have to be faithful to pray for it.

After the meeting, we headed out to the streets. In a little restaurant, we ran into some guys from Nepal. We asked them if they needed any healing. One man said that his right forearm had pain in it from time to time. So, we prayed for his arm and while we were praying, I felt the tendons moving underneath the skin all on their own, i.e., the man wasn't moving his hand at all. He looked as surprised as I felt. No matter how many times this happens where the Lord gives us a manifestation of the healing, it's still surprising and exhilirating. Later, after some prophetic words for his friends from DJ, we prayed for him to receive a dream from the Lord.

Wherever we go there are hurting people who need a touch from the Lord. We need to take seriously the truth "in Him we live and move and have our being." When we tap into the Flow, the Source, He will reveal so much-- especially when we learn to take every thought captive; not just because they are evil and need to be repented from, but because you just never know when those thoughts are from the Holy Spirit Who wants to release the Glory.

Comments

  1. Oh it is good to see that Isaac is back on his camel riding the blog trails again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment