The Art of Healing

A little over a week ago, I had the joy of ministering healing to several different people. One man had a pain in his hands from a skin condition and after receiving prayer, said he was better. Another man asked for prayer for his back. Again, after prayer, he was 100%. He also asked for some prayer for his family which I did gladly. His wife then came up and I was able to bless them both. After the service, as I was headed to the car, this same man chased me down to say, "thank you." Praise God. Another man had some stomach problems that disappeared after prayer as well. Still yet another young man experienced a greater degree of freedom in his emotional life as a result of prayer. Lastly, a man came with a heart full of repentance and received a huge download of grace, i.e., the power to overcome the next temptation not the license to do it again. I left the fellowship that day feeling a quiet joy and a sense of wonder over how people got healed by my prayers. Until you've experienced it, you can't really explain it. It really is an art, this learning to dance with God.

Comments