Lord gives Moroccan Muslim a back massage

More than any other of our Muslim friends, we have seen God move the most powerfully in the lives a a Moroccan couple - visions, dreams, healings, and powerful experiences with the Holy Spirit. One time, Jesus appeared to the husband after he had asked me about the crucifixion in a dream to answer the question personally. As much as I appreciate apologetics and "giving an answer", when the 2nd Person of the Trinity personally shows up to answer the skeptics question, it is just better!

Last night was the first time they had been over in a while. We got to share with them many of the stories of what God has been doing - especially during our trip to a neighboring country. While I was in the middle of sharing, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge about his back. Sure enough, he was having problems. As I began to pray for him, the Lord came and touched his back. Afterwards I told him that God wanted him to have a "divine back massage" from the Lord personally. He began to laugh and said that he had told his wife that day, "I really need a back massage TODAY". As we prayed, the Lord came upon him as He always seems to do with this man and really gave him 'refill'. I find it humorous that this man comes to our house (still as a Muslim) to encounter God - something he doesn't get at the Mosque.

As they were leaving, I got another word of knowledge for the wife - they were sitting in their car in front of our house. We prayed once - nothing happened. We prayed a second time and the pain/discomfort left her shoulder.

Can't wait for them to come back for more "refilling". May they truly come back soon for the ultimate refilling - the filling of the Holy Spirit when they are truly born again.

Comments