Hook removals 'r us

On a recent short holiday in a nation in southeast Asia, we went hiking in a rainforest with some friends. Several of us came back with leech bites. One of our friends in particular had one that wouldn’t stop bleeding - it seemed that the leech hadn’t "properly" disconnected, leaving part of its sucker behind (he could feel something hard in the wound). Independently of this, I knew of some of his struggles with stubborn sin. Suddenly I felt prompted to pray prophetically, saying that God would remove Satan’s ‘hook’ from his heart – and as a physical token, the leech’s hook in the wound would be removed. When I was finished, my friend touched the wound and, very surprised, exclaimed “It’s gone!”. I am waiting to hear that the "inner hook" has also been instantly removed!

Comments