Hemorrhoid pain eases

Yesterday one of my students came into my office. I've written about him before, and he has received healing in various parts of his body. He came to see me to say that he had suddenly developed a very painful case of hemorrhoids that would require surgery. He was sitting very uneasily on the chair, because even that was painful. He said that he would set up an appointment with us so we could pray that the surgery would go well. I asked him if he would like me to pray for him, right there in my office. He seemed surprised, but agreed. Obviously I did not lay hands on the affected area (!), but I did pray a simple prayer of faith. As soon as I finished, he shifted around on the chair, testing his condition, and with great surprise and a big smile he said that there was a great improvement!

Comments