yemeni man healed in neighborhood shop

While I was standing in a little shop, I got a word of knowledge for one of the men who was there - it was for his foot. He verified that he had an old sports injury there and I explained quickly what God showed me and what he wanted to do.

I then laid hands upon his foot and prayed. I just found out from our friends that he was healed after we prayed and wants to meet to 'understand' exactly what happened, as well as have other family members who need healing receive prayer.

So often we let the little opportunities pass us by - we run into the market and don't tune in to what the Holy Spirit is saying. We are distracted or talking on the mobile phone. I often wonder how many of these little divine appointments I miss because of these things.

Comments