Still Kicking

It is very rare that we're able to post about a healing AND a follow-up--especially months later. The past few days, I've been a little bummed and I just whispered to the Lord that I needed some encouragement this morning. He is always faithful to provide it one way or another and this time it was through my friend, Sojourner. Sojo called me this afternoon and told me that he had run into a friend who we had visited about six or seven months ago. During that visit, we had prayed for his uncle and some things the Lord had shown us about him. One of the words we had received had to do with his knee. He confirmed that it had been bothering him when he ran, but wasn't hurting at the time. We prayed for it nonetheless. He told us that he would check it out the next day. So, later that week (6-7 months ago now), he confirmed that his knee was no longer a problem when he ran. Now Sojo called me this afternoon (9/14) and told me that yesterday he ran into this same guy and he told my friend, "My knee hasn't bothered me at all since you prayed for it."

Praise God.

It boggles my mind that the Creator of all had this in the pipeline BEFORE I asked to encourage us. It also blows me away that this "little" miracle is still producing fruit in this man's life. It is humbling to think that even something as small as a healed, inflammed knee will continue to witness long after the pray-ers are gone.

Comments

  1. That's what I'm talking about! He gives us the encouragement we need, when it is needed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment