Muslim man exclaims, "now you're scaring me"

A few nights ago I was out with a couple of the Joel 2 Generation ministry team in a restaurant. While sitting there, I look over at a group of men and as I focus on one of them, the Lord gives me a word of knowledge that the man has a problem/condition in his lower left back. I got up enough nerve to go for it and broke into his group with the revelation. At first he denied he had the condition, but then he suddenly remembered that he had a growth in that are that had only appeared within the past 4 months. I explained what God wanted to do, gave him my business card and told him to call me if he wanted prayer for healing.

I knew he would call - his curiosity and interest in how I knew about his condition got the best of him and he called me first thing the following morning.

Sojourner and I met with him the that night and as we prayed, the Lord's presence began to touch the affected area. While praying, the Lord gave me 3 other words of knowledge for conditions he had - one in the throat, one on the upper left leg/lower abdomen and finally for his knee knee.

After getting the word for his right knee, he said he had no problem there. I inquired further and asked if he had had an injury there in the past (I believe it was an "impression" from the Lord that I should ask that question). At that point, he says, "now you're scaring me"! as he remembers an injury to his knee years before from a knife wound. The knee only bothered him in certain weather conditions.

During our time together, this Muslim man got to hear us speak about the Kingdom of God and His outrageous goodness towards His creation. No debating - not even when I pointed out some marked differences between our faiths illustrating how the grace in Christ was far better than the works system of his religion.

In the end, he told me that he was sure I was some kind of fortune-teller when I first approached him. Funny what people think when we release God's Kingdom.

I am still waiting on this man to call me back with an update on what has happened since prayer. All I know is that he felt God's presence in the affected area in his back during prayer - a sensation that didn't end the entire time we were together. The other conditions weren't bothering him at the time we prayed, and so we didn't have a way to test those out yet.

I can't wait till he calls me back with the testimonies!

Comments