Sudanese, Gulf Arab and Palestinian Muslim men encounter God's power

Last night we saw God move in healing and in prophecy amongst several Muslim men.

First of all, on our way to meet with a Gulf Arab man, we saw a Sudanese man walking on the road and stopped to pick him up. As we drove, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge revealing a headache - he had a bad one. Isaac of Ninevah and I stopped the car and prayed for his severe headache - it left immediately. We also prayed for a knee problem and the pain left his knee. Isaac had some prophetic words that were right on (which I am sure he'll write about. We left him at the side of the road with my business card to call us for any further questions or needs he would have. We knew it was going to be a great night!

Next we met with a Gulf Arab man who was miraculously healed in my home about 6 months earlier. His father is now facing a life threatening illness and he wants to meet with us for encouragement and counsel. We eventually got to pray for him - interestingly, in the climate of fear and anxiety he has been in over the past 2 weeks since his father's diagnosis, a measure of pain has returned to the abdominal area where he was previously healed. God came in power and completely took away all the pain again. We are interested in people getting healed and STAYING healed. Glory to God.

He also had an encounter with God's peace while we prayed - as a group of us prayed for him, the peace of God came over him.

Finally we were out in another part of town visiting another Muslim friend and while talking to him, the Lord gives me a word of knowledge for a shoulder problem. I felt it was for the group of men standing next to us and so I ask them if anyone had a problem in the shoulder. This one Palestinian Muslim had a major shoulder injury. I explained to them how I knew (with a short little lesson in Kingdom theology). He also shared that he had several other ailments that needed healing. It wasn't an appropriate place to pray for him so I gave him my card and told him to call me when he was ready to be healed.

How ironic that in these final days of Ramadan, Muslims believe there is a night when God will answer any prayer and then these men receive healing and prophetic words from Christians in Jesus' Name! Kingdom living is so fun!

Comments