"seeing" a seer gift on an airplane

While sitting next to a woman on a plane flight, I began to "see" that this woman was incredibly sensitive spiritually and had what would be termed a "seer" type of prophetic gifting. I also got a word of knowledge for a left elbow problem and decided to go with the elbow word initially.

Well, she didn't have the elbow problem (later she told me she felt it was for her entire left side, which she had a long term condition with). I'll just go with "I missed it" and move on however:).

Almost immediately she told me she was a believer and we actually attend the same type of Church. As I began to share with her more of what I "saw" about her, she confirmed that she did have a "seer" gift and also said others had "seen" that on her as well. It was encouraging to have given her an accurate prophetic confirmation of something she was already moving in.

So often the prophetic ministry isn't about giving someone some "new" or something about "the future" - it so often serves as a powerful confirmation to what people already know or regarding a decision they have already made. God is so gracious and knows that we need such confirmation - with so many voices and oftentimes the good being the enemy of the best, it is critical that we hear those prophetic words of confirmation which releases faith and enables us to move forward in a direction, or in using the gifting God has given us.

Comments