healings at the youth group

Tonight Dark Horse led a healing meeting in our local youth group. She spoke confidently about God’s will to heal, and backed it up with signs following. At the start of the meeting she called my wife and I to come up and give out Words of Knowledge. All together about nine or ten words were spoken, all of which were for specific people in the room. Not one word fell flat. After Dark Horse had brought the message people began to experience healing in their bodies where the Word of Knowledge had been spoken. We had not even begun laying hands on anyone and people were already being healed!

During the ministry time that followed I was able to pray for a woman with an injured knee. I had gotten the Word of Knowledge for a knee at the beginning of the meeting. She had one of those knee braces that you can easily slip on and off. I prayed at first and nothing seemed to happen. She thanked me and was just about to walk of when I stopped her and ask if we could keep going after the knee until we saw some breakthrough. I had gotten the word after all! She agreed and sat down in front of me. I laid my hands on her once more and continued to command it well in Jesus name. I asked her again what was happening, and as she moved it she exclaimed that she could feel a tingle and some heat. She began to test it out more and as she did she realized that God had taken most of the pain away. It was hardly there anymore, and she was thrilled! I could see her faith level rise. I prayed again for complete healing, but it not manifest right then. We need not be discouraged if we do not see an immediate healing. God spoke the Word and began a work in her knee, so we have to trust that He will bring the complete healing even if it is not right away. God is faithful to His word to perform it, and He is the one who heals us.

Comments