revelation for Moroccan muslim waiter

While eating lunch yesterday, the Lord gave me two words of knowledge (for a knee problem and a slight headache). I asked first waiter (there were two serving us) and it wasn't for him. I approached the 2nd and he had both the headache and the knee problem. I explained to him that God wanted to heal him and just asked if I could pray right there. He agreed and I grabbed his hand. I prayed a quick prayer in Jesus' Name releasing God's Kingdom, gave him my business card and told him to call me later to tell me what happened.

I haven't heard from him yet, but I was again reminded that MUSLIMS ARE OPEN TO RECEIVE GOD'S HEALING TOUCH. We don't even need words of knowledge as the other waiter told me he didn't have the problems I described and yet asked me to pray for a problem he was having at work - I got to pray for him as well.

If only we would make the most of every opportuntity! I am saddened by the many I miss.

Comments