Jesus Shows Up Again!

Before we headed out tonight for our miraclefest, we prayed and asked for direction and pictures and words of knowledge. I usually make a list of what I get and then refer back to my list if things get slow. Some of the things on my list from tonight were: left eye problem, speech impediment, right knee pain, kidney pain, a man in an orange long-sleeve shirt and a dark car sitting at a place here in town. I would like to say that I got the dark car word, but we looked all around the place and couldn't find it. Anyway, at our last stop tonight inside a little shop, we started giving some words and got the chance to pray for some guys. While DJ was praying for one guy's back, I started leafing through my list and realized that the man in front of me was wearing a long-sleeve, orange shirt! It then got a little weirder when his friend explained that he had had pain in the kidney area. The man in the orange shirt was our translator the whole time we were in the shop. So, I went after the kidney word and the guy said that he felt heat in his back. The translator said that his shoulders hurt when he lifted weights, so I prayed for them. He, too, said that he felt heat "like the other guy did in his back." We finished the night off by getting one other guy's wrist pain free.

Praise God for co-laboring with us!

Comments