Furniture Store Rocked!

Tonight DJ and I went down to some furniture stores looking for a cabinet to put my kids' toys in. However, we also went with the intent of releasing the Kingdom wherever we ended up. As it turns out, in one store, there were several guys standing around and as we gave some words out, one of the guys owned up and after he was healed, the others were more willing to tell us their problems. I'll let DJ tell his part of the story, but I was able to pray for a man with neck problems and he got totally healed. I also prayed for the same guy's knee, but it wasn't hurting at the time, so we'll have to wait and see. As DJ was praying for one guy, this other man standing near me pointed to his temple and asked if I would help. After praying twice for his headache, he confirmed that it had left. He also asked (a few minutes later) for some prayer for his calf. I prayed for it as well and he checked it out and it, too, was healed. Another one of the workers was feeling a lot of heat in his hip where DJ had been praying and said that there was still some slight pain. I prayed again and he said that it had left.

Jesus' evangelism method: find a crowd, do miracles, get a crowd, do miracles.

Comments