dealing with demonic affliction over the telephone with a gulf arab believer

Last night I got a call from a friend who's been a believer for about 1 year. I could tell by her voice that something was wrong. She told me that there was a small lump on her lower back and that she was in a lot of physical pain. This young woman was gripped with fear as well having already convinced herself that it must be cancer.

To reassure her, I told her that dealing with this situation was going to be easy. God had already healed her several times before over the phone (see Feb. 2nd blog post, "gulf arab believer healed of a migraine").

I had complete confidence that we would see the breakthrough. I knew it was totally a spiritual problem because it had started out with a sensation as if someone had a hand on her back. From there, a lump developed and the pain increased. All of this happened in the course of a week.

I prayed for her and the pain left, but the lump was still there. Next, I instructed her to tell the lump to go and whatever spirit was attached to it. When she did that, the lump disappeared.

After this, I talked with her about the issue of fear, and how fear was like an 'open door' that had enabled the enemy to attack and afflict her. Then all of a sudden she says, "the lump is back".

A righteous anger rose up inside of me and I was thinking "this thing is so done"! Then I instructed to ask forgiveness for her fear and command the lump to leave a final time. The lump left again and we gave thanks together.

My preference would have been to minister to her in person - especially since it was clearly a demonic problem. This wasn't possible yesterday. We are discovering that our authority isn't limited to ministry in person - as we have been seeing God's Kingdom released over the phone and even through emails.

Comments