Among His People (Part 2)

Isaac of Ninevah made mention of the service we ministered in already - here are my thoughts.

As is ALWAYS the case, whenever God's kids (us) ask an outrageously good Dad (Him) to do miracles, He doesn't disappoint. We don't even know all the healings that He did during the meeting. A few of our team "compared notes" and discovered that a number of the conditions that were prayed for - back problems, ear problems, an eye problem, shoulder pain and even a mystery condition that may have been some kind of blood infection were all touched in the Name of Jesus.

Even before we ever got to the laying on of hands, a number were healed after words of knowledge were called out. Some who had conditions didn't end up standing. When they came for prayer later, Papa still healed them!

I know that the prophetic ministry was also quite meaningful for people - our team gave a number of prophetic words publically and then privately to individuals. I know that my wife, Desert Princess, said that a number of the words the Lord had given her were very accurate.

A highlight for me personally was to see my son come running up to me (he's 12) testifying of two people he saw healed when he prayed - he told me excitedly that "no one was even praying with me Dad!". His faith greatly increased.

Comments