His presence changed everything

Tonight we gathered and the Lord really suprised me. There has been a real heaviness over a number of us - lots of transition, uncertainties and some trials facing believers. However, in the midst of what for me was not a great week for connecting personally with God or seeing His fruit manifesting in and through my life, God broke in and surprised me completely tonight.

I wasn't that expectant after the kind of week I was having to really sense God or to hear His voice, and yet as we got our focus onto Him, the entire atmosphere changed. God just showed up and began to speak. I received many prophetic words for people. Words of knowledge (some very accurate ones) started to come. I don't really know how to describe what happened other than to say that whereas I felt faithless and distant from the Lord when we started, by the end of the evening I was a totally different person. Passion was restored.

We saw healings, prophetic words were flowing like water - but the biggest miracle to me was the complete change in climate and in me personally.

Comments