man encounters God's presence and healing in restaurant

Three of us were out to lunch and I felt like I had a word of knowledge for the restaurant host. I called him over and asked if he had a certain problem (pain in wrist) but he did not. Note: I got the word WRONG

He asked why I had asked, I explained who I was and about God's Kingdom. He had some other conditions - a head injury and also back problems. I prayed for him twice. The Holy Spirit came upon him and he had an encounter with God. You could see it in his face!! After the 2nd time, I encouraged him to go and do something he couldn't do without pain.

As we were walking out, he was sitting down and getting up showing us what he couldn't do without pain before prayer. He was healed and you could tell he was happy!

Yet another example of going in on an incorrect word and yet God turns it into a Kingdom moment!

Comments