Gulf Arab man comes for deliverance from demons

a friend of mine wrote to me about a Gulf Arab friend of his who was being tormented by the demonic. years ago this man had made a profession of faith and seemed to be growing in the Lord, suddenly there was a change in him and his interest in the Lord seemed to disappear. Now he is acknowledging the cause.

we met for a short time last night, but I explained to him that to get him free I would like to have another man with me. I was able to pray a prayer of protection over him, and he seemed to have an encounter with the Lord as I laid hands upon him.

I find it interesting that this man's experience is almost identical to the others we have heard from Arab muslims seeking deliverance through islamic sources (as this man had done). they NEVER get free, they pay lots of money for the services of their so-called "exorcists" and in the end, they are more deeply demonized than when they started.

I discerned a spirit of confusion which when I described what that would look like, he said that is exactly how he has been afflicted.

There are a couple of key things that are critical - 1. he has exhausted all other means/sources (islamic, magic, etc) to get set free 2. he is desperate to get free - he came to me within an hour of me calling him on the phone late at night.

I am looking forward to sharing about the freedom that Jesus is about to bring this man by the Holy Spirit's power!

Comments