word of knowledge reveals muslim woman's condition

last night while having coffee with a friend, I had gotten a clear word of knowledge about carpal tunnel syndrome in the right arm. I thought it was for a man at a particular table, but he ended up leaving before I could approach him. Before leaving, I got another word for a person with a neck problem on the right side - I approached a table of about 8 Gulf Arab muslims - men and women and asked who had that condition. One of the woman said, "I do". At that point, the word for the carpal tunnel also came back and I realized that the original word had been for her too - not the other man. She was sitting right next to the other man - so the Lord had indicated the location of the person.

I explained briefly to this group how I got the word and then told this woman to call my wife. She asked, "Is your wife a healer"? I said, "Yes, she is!". Praying she calls Desert Princess today.

Comments