"drive-by" word of knowledge for Gulf Arab muslim woman

you've heard of "drive-by" shootings but what about "drive-by" words of knowledge? you are walking past a stranger and then God releases a word of knowledge for a person. It is the easiest of course when it is a single person walking by you (instead of a group) and this is what happened the other day.

we were walking in a mall with some friends and a fully-veiled muslim woman walks past us and a clear word of knowledge comes to me about a problem in the left arm.

I tell my wife and see if she wants to follow-it up (note: I get a lot of these words of knowledge wrong and so I ask her nicely to see if she wants to take the risk to see if I might have gotten it right)

The woman was walking pretty quickly and Desert Princess caught up with her in a shop. Tells her the situation and she asks this golden question, "Did you come after me and follow me all the way into this shop to tell me that God wants to heal me"? Of course the answer was yes, and she did have the problem that the Lord revealed in the word of knowledge (yes, I finally got one right!!!)

While they are talking, a Sudanese muslim woman just jumps into the conversation and asks Desert Princess, "Can you heal anything"? (that was after she assured her that she wasn't a doctor!) My wife got to pray for this woman - however, she said the pain only came at night and so she'd have to wait and see what had happened. As for the other woman, she took Desert Princess' number and said she'd call to arrange a time for healing prayer.

We just have to use these "tools God has given to express God's love" (Jack Deere's definition of the charismatic gifts of the Holy Spirit) and doors will open, EVEN AMONGST muslims!

Comments