Healing on Vacation

My two sisters and I are travelling in the tropics where there is a high risk of Dengue Fever. The other night, my sister suddenly became so sick that she had to run home from the restaurant in the middle of dinner and return to the hotel. She lay on her bed, unable to move even to take medication. She felt achy and exhausted and in a lot of pain.

After about half an hour of feeling very worried and wondering what to do, my other sister and I laid hands on her and prayed and then went out on the porch to worship. 10 minutes later, my sister who had been ill came popping out, full of energy with a beaming grin. "Guess what, girls?!? God healed me!!!!! I am 90% better!" she exclaimed. It was an incredibly rapid turn around. We thanked God and prayed for the remaining 10% and the sickness never returned. Also worth noting, this was the first time she saw God do a miracle.

Comments