man healed during my morning workout

this morning as I was working out on stairs, I see this man limping down and I couldn't miss the opportunity to offer the Kingdom - I'm so glad I did!

So i walk up to the man, his friend and a lady who was there and said, "Do you want the pain in your knee to leave"? He looked a bit puzzled. I sat down next to him, explained that I was going to pray for him. I begin to release the Kingdom of God into his knee and I feel God touching him. I take my hand away and say, "Do you feel the tingling"? He did. I asked him to get up and test it out - after walking down a set of stairs, he turns to me with a shocked look on his face and yells, "NO"! I knew he was healed. He comes back up and sits down next to me again and offers me the other knee. I prayed for that too. As I was praying the Lord's prayer, he joined in! It was classic - and he left with no pain. He was so grateful.

It definitely made my workout better!!!

Comments