miracles in the mountains

a group of "treasure hunters" headed out on the streets yesterday in a city in the mountains. After waiting on the Lord for 'prophetic clues', we were armed with 2 pages of details (conditions, places, clothing, names) on our 'treasure maps' and headed out for a couple of hours of 'spilling'.

Here are some of the things that we saw happen (and this list if far from exhaustive):

-blind man begins to see shapes and light (which he couldn't before) when three, 13-year-old boys pray for him.

-the Lord directs me into a bar because someone needed a miracle inside. the woman next to me says that she's paralyzed in the left part of her body because of stroke. I get to pray for her (no noticeable breakthrough at the time). What happened is that God begins to open doors to minister to the others - a word of knowledge for an eye condition, an accurate prophetic word for the bartender, inner-healing stuff for the stroke victim. I was just amazed at God's grace in such a dark place!

- a number of physical healings (some after accurate words of knowledge)

- prophetic words of destiny spoken over many people

I don't remember all the stories - 4 teams were out and I have just highlighted a few of the things that I saw or heard about. All I know is that by the end of our time, everyone had seen God do stuff supernaturally that we could not have done ourselves.

Comments