prophetic encounter for young teenage girl

while doing some prophetic ministry with a youth group, the Lord highlighted a young girl who I saw to be like a ‘Holy Spirit Social Director’ (a description that the girl seemed to identify with and appreciate). I saw her as a “connector of people” in God’s Kingdom and person who many would come to in order to ‘unload’ their burdens and share their dilemmas. Later I prayed further for her with the laying on of hands and I sensed the Lord wanted to release her into a seer gifting (strangely one in which the visions she would see would actually open up for her above and to the left). Anyway, I sensed that at that moment, the Lord wanted to bring some confirmation to this word and release her into a vision at that very moment. I began to pray and like an experience I had several years ago in the country of Yemen, the Lord allowed me to ‘see’ the beginning of the vision she was about to enter into. Sure enough she too began to see the same vision and as it shut down for me, it continued for her. The Lord spoke powerfully to her through a vision that was of her mother’s childhood home. She was crying as the Lord encountered her. I’m pinching myself on how much fun we get to have doing this kind of thing.

Comments