teenage girl healed - clearly she was amazed by God's touch!

a few weeks ago, I had gotten a word for an ankle problem and a man with tattoos was highlighted. It turned out his wife's ankle needed healing and he went home and prayed for her after I had prayed for a gift of healing to rest on his hands. today in Church I met the man and his wife. she had had no problems with the ankle since, but I still wanted to pray again when I learned that it was an accident that had caused the injury - I wanted to "break off the shock and trauma" from that event in case that was an avenue of affliction for the enemy. She felt her ankle become cold as we prayed.

While praying, I got a word for a jaw problem on the left side of the face. That was a word for the husband. I prayed for him and the Spirit came on him - he was going to let me know what happened as he had to test it out when eating.

After praying for him, I got another word of knowledge for a problem in the rib cage - that was for the 13 year old daughter. I had mom put her hand on the rib cage, we prayed together and the teenage daughter was completely healed! I asked if she wanted us to pray again if there was still any pain. She said that it wasn't necessary because all the pain was gone! What was most exciting was that she was clearly so shocked by God's breaking into her world. She was just amazed by His touch!

Comments