Gulf Arab muslim man's shoulder touched

as I was walking by a group of muslim men, I got a word of knowledge about a shoulder problem. I came up to the men and asked who had this particular problem. As I was asking, I felt like the Lord also showed me it was from lifting something. This one guy says he has the problem. I didn't get the opportunity to pray at that point as they were busy. About 5 minutes later I returned and this man was leaving, so it was a perfect opportunity to minister to him.

I told him that I believed God wanted to heal him. I quickly put my hand on the shoulder and began to pray. (I've learned that often it's better not to explain what you are about to do with muslims - I just quickly begin praying before they can somehow object or say no:)

After a quick prayer, I asked him what he was feeling in the shoulder. He said it was tingling. He checked it out and said there was no pain. (there had been pain before when he lifted it).

Then he asks for my telephone number - that's a good sign, he wants to talk more. I told him to let me know tomorrow if it was still pain free. I can't wait to tell him about the HEALER who touched his shoulder!

Comments