Fathers love in our daily lives

today at work I noticed one of my female colleagues lenny a Pilipino muslim…..had a headache she couldn’t focus at work…I ask her if I could pray for her….she said yes…..i prayed …..nothing happened…..after praying a couple of times she felt better…yet she was not completely healed….i senced many things in her life….i thought it would be better to have my wife prase to pray with her…I saked her if let praise pray on the phone…she said yes….praise prayed and started to speak of things in her life I saw lenny facial expression change …there was peace all over her…..i dint get an opportunity to have a talk with lenny but I intend to follow up with her in a day or two

later in the evening the beautician came over to our house to do Praise facial and hair….all through out the sitting Praise kept talking about Jesus….babita an Indian Catholic……asked Praise to pray for her after she finished… while praying I broke out praying for healing in her shoulder and praise prayed for healing in her knees…she did not say anything about pain in her shoulder and knees before the prayers…after prays I asked her what was happening with her shoulder and knee….she said she had a very painful shoulder so much that she could not lift it straight up…after prays she started swinging her arms saying that she felt no pain in her shoulder and in her knee she said that she felt pain in the mornings……she said she would call us in the morning and let us know what is happening
she then said the sinners pray and re- dedicated her life to Christ…..she plans to go Church and fellowship with people who are committed to living holy lives in Jesus

Comments