Many people got healed & felt the fire of the Holy Spirit...

Last Saturday Badshah,praise & I we went to one of my friends his aunty has very painful pain in her right knee she's 78 years old & the doctor told her she has to make an operation & to put a new knee ( Industrial knee) & it cost around 2000 $ as we enter the house the Lord start giving word of knowledge to Badshah & praise for my friend's aunty so she got healed from back pain, shoulders pain & hand pain right before we could pray for her knee that God increased her faith so we start praying for her knee & she start feeling better in her knee but as she walked the pain came again so we prayed several time until the pain gone 95 % & she start walking in the house without pain & she couldn't walk without cane & my friend called me 2nd day in the pain gone completely 100 % praise God…& we went to supermarket & as I'm there God gives me word of knowledge for right side pain earlier & one guy was front of me & the Lord told me to ask him so I asked him & he told me that this pain was from afternoon & his friend also has the same pain so I prayed for him & he got healed & I told him to pray for his friend so he asked me how I pray so I told him to say in Jesus name be healed…I also got word of knowledge for neck pain & I asked the door keeper he said no I have back pain I prayed twice & he got healed totally…also we went to one of my relative's house & DJ was with us…who has stomach's Cancer…as we set there DJ got word of knowledge for chest pain & neck pain…so DJ & I prayed for his chest twice & the pain gone completely, Badshah prayed for his neck & the pain left & we start praying for his stomach's Cancer & he felt heat in that area of the Cancer…we knew that God done something…DJ said to him that he must keep himself in praying & he's gonna feel this heat again more & more…to be continue…

يوم السبت الماضي بادشاه ، والثناء وأنا ذهبنا الى أحد أصدقائي عمته عندها ألم في الركبة اليمنى مؤلمة جدا وهي في 78 من العمر والطبيب قال لها ان لابد لإجراء عملية لركبتها و وضع ركبة جديدة (الركبة الصناعية) و يكلف نحو 2000 دولار وعندما دخلنا المنزل الرب أعطي كلمة معرفة لبادشاه والثناء على عمة صديقي فحصلت على الشفاء من آلام الظهر والكتفين ويدها قبل أن نبدأ بالصلاة من أجل ركبتها وأن الله زاد لها الايمان لذلك نحن نصلي من اجل ركبتها وفي البداية بدأت الشعور بشكل أفضل في ركبتها ولكن بينما كانت تسير على رجلها الألم جاء مرة أخرى فاستمرينا في الصلاة عدة مرات حتى الألم ذهب 95 ٪ وبدأت المشي في المنزل دون ألم وكانت لا تستطيع المشي يدون عكازة و في اليوم الثاني اتصل صديقي وقال لي أن الألم ذهب تماما بنسبة 100 ٪ الحمد لله... وذهبنا الى السوبرماركت و هناك الله أعطاني كلمة معرفة لألم في الجانب الأيمن في وقت سابق و كان أمامي رجل وقال الرب لي أن أسأله فسألته وقال لي ان هذا الألم كان من بعد ظهر اليوم وصديقه أيضا لديه نفس الألم حتى صليت له وشفي تماما وقلت له ان يصلي من اجل صديقه حتى انه طلب مني كيف أن يصلي فقلت له أن يقول في اسم يسوع اشفى... كما أنني حصلت على كلمة معرفة من أجل آلام الرقبة وسألت حارس الباب وقال لا لكن لديه ألم في الظهر فصليت مرتين و شفي تماما... أيضا ذهبنا إلى منزل أحد أقربائي و دي جي كان معنا... لديه سرطان في المعدة... وهناك دي جي حصل على كلمة معرفة من أجل ألم في الصدر وآلام الرقبة... دي جي وأنا صلينا من اجل صدره مرتين والألم ذهب تماما وبادشاه صلى من أجل ألم الرقبة وشفي تماما وبدأنا الصلاة لسرطان المعدة وابتدأ يشعر بحرارة في تلك المنطقة التي بها السرطان... ونحن نعلم أن الله فعل شيء... دي جي قال له انه يجب ان يبقي نفسه في الصلاة وان هذه الحرارة سيشعر بها مرة أخرى أكثر وأكثر... نواصل...

Comments