healings in a department store

I wanted to do some Christmas shopping and went to a department store. while walking around the store, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge for one of the women who worked there. We prayed for her and she was healed.

Then I got another word for another employee who was assisting me - for his right knee. God touched his knee. He could feel the Lord's presence and did some deep knee bends to test it out. While praying for his knee, I got another word about a choking condition in the neck. I asked if it was for his wife - it was! His wife was in another country so I instructed him how to pray for her over the phone - just say, "Lord, let your Kingdom come" as she has her hand on her throat. He took my number and will call me with the news of what happens. He was going to call her probably the following day.

Finally, as we were walking out, the Lord highlighted a 3rd employee. When we began to talk with her about pain, she said she had it but it was because she been dancing (presumably at clubs). She was obviously convicted as we spoke about the Lord however, I told her that the Lord wanted to heal her regardless of what she was feeling bad about. We prayed for her quickly and she too felt God's presence. It is "His Kindness that leads us to repentance"!

Comments