word of knowledge for server's husband - part 1

This morning the Lord highlighted our server and I knew He wanted to do something – speak to her, encourage her, heal her?  I wasn't sure.  But I told my friend who I was with about the impression I had (exercising a measure of faith).  How easy it would have been to have dismissed the impression, write it off as insignificant and leave having done nothing.  But rather, I declared it to my friend.  Step #1.  Then I asked the Lord for more information – nothing came in terms of prophetic words, but then I felt a slight word of knowledge for a lower back issue and that it was for her or someone close to her.  Step #2 was to wait and inquire for the revelation.  Then I took the risk (Step #3) and asked our server to come over.  AS I WAS SAYING THAT, the strong, clear word of knowledge came – like a sharp pain in my lower left side.  I explained why I had called her over and her response was one of shock and amazement.  Her husband was dealing with the very issue for the past 3 days and they were concerned about it and wanting to know what to do.  I explained what I believed God wanted to do and she was more than willing to give me his number.  I have subsequently called and left a message – that is why I have entitled this blog post, "part 1".  The rest of the story is forthcoming.  I was also given the name "Lisa" which our server said was one of her friend's names.  I asked her to reach out to her and see what was going on.  I sensed a need/concern that needed God's intervention.

So our server goes and shares with a co-worker – who came by also really encouraged by what the Lord had revealed.  Then the Lord highlighted the 2nd server and gave me another word of knowledge (actually one of the words I thought I had gotten was wrong) but the left elbow word was right and she let me pray for her.  She was so thankful.  Jesus was glorified.  And we all walked out of the restaurant more than simply satisfied by the good food!  Our REAL assignment that morning wasn't breakfast, but using the Gifts of the Holy Spirit to express His love and extend His Kingdom.

Can't wait for "part 2"

Comments