FEAR Extinguishers - the stories continue...!

There are simply too many stories now to document.  I tried to keep up but I've lost count of the dozens and dozens of people we have been able to encourage, to pray for, to share about Jesus with.

Every man I have taken out with me has seen God at work, has seen the gratitude being expressed by people. 

We have ministered to many non-Christians, and there has been absolutely no resistance.  Even this morning, a Lebanese Muslim woman was so encouraged when I prayed with her in Arabic.

I met an American policewoman who also was from an Arabic background, and got to pray with her in Arabic. 

Yesterday, I got to pray for many Persian Muslims.  So open, so receptive.  I got to pray that God would visit them in dreams and visions.

Two young Moroccan-American Muslim women were very open to me praying for them and who wanted to meet my wife for further ministry.

I think the thing I am struggling with the most is how many Christians who are completely missing the greatest opportunity in our lifetimes to reach out to lost people. It is an utter tragedy.  Sadly, many of their pastors are not encouraging them to be reaching out, but rather empowering them to #stayathome.  They seem more concerned that they can somehow do online services to mostly Christians than to reach out beyond the boundaries of the Church.

What would Jesus be doing at this time?  That is the only question that I want to pose.  And as I have been wandering around several American cities in the past week, I can tell you that I know exactly where He would be and what He would be doing.  I see it in the tear-filled eyes of the people we are meeting and praying for.  I hear it in the words of the people who struggle to express how thankful they are that we prayed for them, prayed with them and encouraged them.

So PLEASE go and do likewise - DO WHAT JESUS WOULD BE DOING!!  

...for such a time as this!

Comments