When I get is WRONG...God gets it RIGHT!!

I know that I have used this illustration now for years. I can't even begin to count the number of times I got the WRONG word of knowledge for someone and yet God turns the encounter into a significant Kingdom one.  For example, I might have gotten a word for a back problem, the person doesn't have one but asks, "Does your God heal knees though?" And then we pray and they get healed.

Yesterday, I got a few words of knowledge incorrect (I also got a few correct too!) and God opened up incredible opportunities to minister to people especially as I was partnering in a mall with my wife.

On one occasion, I told my wife that I felt the Lord was highlighting a particular woman and that she had an upper back/shoulder issue. She didn't but my wife got to minister to the woman for like 10 or more minutes. She is a Gulf Arab Muslim woman and was so encouraged...asking my wife, "Who even does something like this?" (in response to my wife explaining that she often prays for people to be healed and for other things).  She was anxious to hear all about it and wants to get together with my wife and be her friend.  The hugged my wife twice!

It also had happened before this encounter in another shop with my wife and another Filipino woman which led to a powerful albeit short time of ministry. When my wife told her that "Jesus loves you", she gasped, fanned her face so as to not burst into tears. The Lord came on that woman powerfully in her place of employment!  And it all started with another wrong word of knowledge which opened up the door for yet another redeemed ministry opportunity!  

I got it wrong, but God got it right!! And He gets all the glory!! And we learn more humility. WIN/WIN!!!

In short, God's ability to redeem things is matchless!  and LOVE NEVER FAILS...

...for such a time as this!

Comments