LENT 2024 - DAY 19 - Theological Thoughts

Fasting should be a time of theological reflection and that has been the case the past couple of days.

I am eternally indebted to the work of the late Dr. Michael Heiser, whose books UNLOCKED for me the meaning and message of the Old Testament. And yes, I can confidently say that before his work, I greatly misunderstood much of what I was reading in the first part of my Bible!

If you have not read Dr. Michael Heiser, I would recommend reading his books in the following order:

1. SUPERNATURAL - What the Bible Teaches about the Unseen World and Why It Matters

2. THE UNSEEN REALM - Recovering the Supernatural Worldview of the Bible

3. REVERSING HERMON - Enoch, the Watchers & the Forgotten Mission of Jesus

4. ANGELS - What the Bible Really Says about God's Heavenly Host

5. DEMONS - What the Bible Really Says about the Powers of Darkness

To read my blog post today:

LINK

https://keto4christians.wordpress.com/2024/03/06/lent-2024-day-19-theological-thoughts/

Comments