SYRIAN MUSLIM HEALED

A couple of nights ago in an Arab restaurant, the Lord spoke to me through a word of knowledge that our waiter’s had a problem in his left knee, a Syrian Muslim named Muhammad. When I asked about it, he explained that he had suffered a condition in his entire left leg since he was young – I found out later he had an unstable knee/leg and a flat foot. He limped slightly.

I tried to explain to this young Muslim man how the Lord revealed to me that he needed healing in his leg and that I was confident God was going to do something special if he allowed us to pray. God doesn’t give us words of knowledge unless He intends to do something.

I also had to explain clearly that he didn’t have to pay any money. I needed to make that clear because in his religion there are also so-called ‘healers’. Interestingly, most (if not every) Islamic healers demand some ridiculous sum of money to pray for their ‘client’s’ healing and/or to try and deliver them from demons. I explained to him that as Christians, “freely we have received, freely we give”.

He explained that every night he got off work at midnight. I told him that was no problem and to call me (I gave him my card) when he wanted the prayer for healing. He was quite nervous about the invitation – he even said, “I’ve just moved here and I am a bit scared”. To be honest, a western man from another religion had just approached him with a word from the Lord claiming that God wanted to heal him and was trying to arrange a time for him to meet with a complete stranger. What would you do?

The next morning when I woke up, their was a long text message on my mobile phone explaining that he wanted me to come whenever it was convenient to pray. I told him I would be there that night (last night).

I took a friend with me, “Isaac of Nineveh”, and we drove back to his accommodation. We shared some testimonies of healing with him, and gave him a quick understanding of Kingdom theology and the substance of the part of the Lord’s prayer, “thy will be done, on earth (i.e. in Muhammad’s leg) as it is in heaven”. Isaac also had some prophetic words for him, which he gave. He also said that the Lord would deliver Muh’d from his addiction to smoking if he wanted.

We began to pray for him and the Spirit of the Lord began to come immediately and minister to his leg. Through words of knowledge, the Lord gave me indications of where He was working in the leg. Muh’d told me he felt tingling in his knee area. We prayed for about 10 minutes or so and then asked him to get up and “check it out”.

As he began to walk, he was visibly surprised as he noticed a marked difference in the stability in the leg when he walked. He did some things he couldn’t do before. The Lord had done a powerful thing in his “bum leg” and he was able to walk normally. The degree of healing was evident in his reaction – he was clearly shocked at what had happened.

We don’t know at this point if the leg is completely healed from all that was wrong with it – we told him to check it out over the course of the next few days and to call us with the report. Even as we were leaving, the Lord was continuing a healing work in his leg.

First there was the healing (DEMONSTRATION) showing Muhammad God's love, and before we left, I was able to share (PROCLAMATION) with our new Syrian friend about this unconditional love (a totally foreign concept in Islam) that the Father has for him. May the 'tractor beam' of God's love, capture this man and bring him soon into His Kingdom.

Other stuff also happened, but I’ll leave that for Isaac to write about.

Comments

  1. Wow, Thats so awesome! Looks like eating out leads to some serious divine encounters! I pray that God would continue the work that he is doing in this man until he is complelty set free. Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment